The only problem I see with that is that you can't use ORDER BY on the view.

Since Valerio was planning on creating a logical over a physical that already
just contained the records he is interested in, I assume that means he needs
them in some sort of alternate sequence.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121