This problem has been going on for years. From another angle, alot depends on
your job. If you are happy and secure, that is a most important aspect. If you
don't have work, or are in a sub - standard position or company, you can't imo,
just try to get an AS/400 based job, because the market remains tight. You have
to expand your skills into other areas. This is the question I have had for
some time now, what to focus on for personal study?