you don't need the quote site...it won't matter anyway because Windows
doesn't recognize it...here's an example of an AS/400 client to a
Windows server...after I logged on I issued the namefmt command...

> na 1
  500 'SITE NAMEFMT 1': command not understood
  Client NAMEFMT is 1.
> lcd /wcslog
  Local working directory is /wcslog

the 500 message is coming from the windows server..it doesn't
understand...the Client NAMEFMT is 1 message comes from the AS/400
client...and you can see that it worked because the next statement is a
Local Change Directory to a directory in the IFS.