"Ingvaldson, Scott" <SIngvaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There you go again, acting like an old-school programmer afraid to try the new toys...

Yes, and I prefer trains to airplanes, when time permits, and unless it's pouring rain, I prefer airports that use boarding ladders to airports that use Jetways. Call me a Luddite, but . . .

 After 17 1/2 minutes and a trip to the coffee machine I
was actually able to edit  my program
. . .
Rather than compiling promptly WDSC promptly chose to push
all the offline code (indicating that it had all been changed?) back to the server (another 17 1/2 minutes and
more coffee) before presenting me with the compile
options for my selected program . . .

Gee. Sounds almost as bad as waiting 2 minutes for a 23000-line MI source member to load into SEU, 3 minutes to save it from SEU, 20 minutes to compile it, and another 10 to re-encapsulate it from tape on our V4R2 box.

You wouldn't happen to be working with any 23000-line source members on a D02, would you?

:-P

--
JHHL