It still comes up with RCYPND, after changing the duplex parm on the line to
*AUTO, then varying it off and on again.

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:What happens if you change the duplex to *auto?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

Dave Taylor
yahoo.co.uk> To
Sent by: Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

03/29/2005 09:57 Subject
AM RE: Configuring a 2838 adapter

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
nge.com>

Hi Michael,

Yes, it's plugged into a 10/100 hub and the light on the hub is amber
(indicating 100Mbps), but it always has a status of RCYPND (WRKCFGSTS
*LIN).

Cheers
Rob

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
You do have it plugged into a hub, right?

> [...]
However, after creating a new line and configuring TCP to use it all I get
is RCYPND (WRKCFGSTS *LIN). I have tried using a different cable and a
different slot (AS/400), but still get the same problem.

> I'm wondering whether the card is dud or if I have configured it
incorrectly. The only 2 parms that I have changed are the line speed (100M)
and the duplex (*FULL) everyother parm is left as it's default.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com