Malini,

Create a message queue for the process in a work library (can't use QTEMP).
Clear the message queue before submitting the other jobs.  When you submit
those jobs use the MSGQ option on the SBMJOB command to point those jobs to
your message queue.  In your submitting job use the RCVMSG with the
WAIT(*MAX) to wait for a message to appear on that message queue.  When the
jobs finish they will send a message to that message queue.  When you
receive the message for each job finishing mark that job as finished somehow
(work variables maybe).  More simply you could just count the number of
messages received on the message queue.  When you've flagged all three jobs
as finishing (or count three messages) submit the other job.

Paul

--
Paul Morgan
Senior Programmer Analyst - Retail

"Malini Rao" wrote

Dear members,

I have a CL program program that submits 3 jobs - Job A , Job B, Job C.

The CL program needs to submit a 4th job too - Job D - BUT only on
completion of the previous three jobs.

How will the logic to submit the 4th job on completion of the first 3 be
incorporated in the CL program ? - Also we don't have the full qualified
name of any of the jobs

Thanks in advance,
Malini