> I don't remember whether this is on the WDSC site of the
> iSeries Access site, but there is a Navigator plugin that
> adds CODE items to the right-click popups, as I recall.
>
> Here's stuff from the WDSC InfoCenter in the CODE Tips &
> Techniques section.
>

> Use the CODE Tools with Operations Navigator

Hey!  At least now I know where I got it. <g>

I removed the Code400 plugin with Selective Setup and rebooted.  Now the
right-click popup does _not_ show any CODE options.

I added the Code400 plugin with Selective Setup and rebooted.  Now the
right-click popup _does_ show the CODE options again, but they still don't
work.

I have servers defined, still no luck.

--
Jeff Crosby