Sudha

You'd need to talk to the folks at the site. I see that timeshare400 says they
have a V5R1 machine. I've been using www.netshare400.com - I'd looked at
timeshare400 and thought the pricing and features looked better at netshare400
-and I think they might have v5r3 - haven't verified that. And WAS Express is
part of V5R3, so no additional cost. But it needs to be installed.

Is you can get a copy of WDSC from work to put on your home machine, then you
can connect with it to any machine you can reach over the internet - I do that
with netshare400. Or maybe the service you go to can get you a copy - licensing
issues may apply.

HTH
Vern