Well, frankly, I'ld download all that you can.  The way I organize them in
my handouts directory is kinda like:

System Values - Barsa - COMMONS05

That way I can use the base windows functions to scan on session name,
speaker or conference and then pick/chose of what I want...

Now, there will be handouts posted DURING the conference, expect some
handouts to be PTF'd during conference, and expect some to be posted AFTER
the conference (It would be nice it they put the upload date on the webber
so you could quickly see version info).

I recommend you print the day grids that have the sessions flagged with
handouts, then when you go back a few days later, you can compare it with
the updated list so that you only download what you don't have...etc...and
then obvioiusely reprint the session grid for repeating the cycle until
LR.

Now, also, some speakers refuse to put their handouts on the web page.
Frankly, I think they should be tared and feathered, but that's a
conversation for another rant.

Sessions generally have handouts available for the people sitting their
butts in the chairs...and there's usually enough handouts...but there are
times when there's more butts than handouts....and there's times when
there's more butts than chairs....and that's when Paul's folks get to get
busy...:)

Have a good trip...don't forget to bring your platinum card..:)

Don in DC