Here is a list I got from the COMMON office (few months ago):
-------------

F04 Toronto
S04 San Antonio
F03 Orlando
S03 Indianapolis
F02 Denver
S02 Nashville
F01 Minneapolis
S01 New Orleans
F00 Baltimore
S00 San Diego
F99 San Antonio
S99 San Francisco
F98 Anaheim
S98 New Orleans
F97 San Antonio
S97 Boston
F96 Atlanta
S96 San Francisco
F95 Chicago
S95 Las Vegas
F94 San Antonio
S94 Anaheim
F93 New Orleans
S93 Boston
F92 Anaheim
S92 Atlanta
F91 Kansas City
S91 Las Vegas
F90 Cincinnati
S90 Chicago
F89 Anaheim
S89 New Orleans
F88 Toronto
S88 Hollywood
F87 Chicago
S87 Reno
F86 Dallas
S86 New York
F85 Chicago
S85 Louisville
F84 Houston
S84 Cincinnati
F83 Phoenix
S83 Dallas
F82 Los Angeles
S82 Miami Beach
F81 Chicago
S81 San Diego
F80 Cleveland
S80 Atlanta
F79 New Orleans
S79 Philadelphia
F78 Denver
S78 Miami
F77 Boston
S77 Chicago

Leo

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone remember when COMMON was last held in San Francisco?

TIA...

-- Léo Lefebvre President Toronto Users Group for Midrange Systems Visit our home page at <http://www.tug.ca> Ph: (416) 606-5960 --- Fx: (416) 495-0100 mailto:leo@xxxxxx