Never Ending Program.  Just a term that carried over from the S/36.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Mike Wills <koldark@xxxxxxxxx>
02/24/2005 03:02 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Monitoring to Make Sure a Job is Running

What is NEP?