I have one system in which a SAVLIB is blowing up because of *MGTCOL's.
They get corrupted on a regular basis and I have to delete them.  I
reported this to IBM and their response was to delete the errant *MGTCOL.
Some other customer(s) is having this issue also.  I responded back that
I'd like to know what plans, if any, they have to stop getting corrupted
*MGTCOL.  Just submitted that last update, so I ought to give them some
time to chew on it.

Sequence of events:
ENDTCPSVR *MGTC
SAVLIB     LIB(*ALLUSR) DEV(&TAPEDRIVE) EXPDATE(&EXPDT) ENDOPT(*LEAVE) +
           ACCPTH(*YES) OMITLIB(QMPGDATA QPFRDATA QUSRSYS)  OUTPUT(*PRINT)
MCH0602-Boundary alignment of pointer or template not valid.
CPF3698-Dump output directed to spooled file 2, job
CPF9999-Function check. MCH0602 unmonitored by QSRSVPRE at
numerous other libraries saved
CPF3770-No objects saved or restored for library QMGTC2.
more libraries saved...nothing indicating which object is corrupted other
than the no objects saved message for library QMGTC2
CPF3777-30 libraries saved, 0 partially saved, 1 not saved.
CPA0701-CPF3777 received by BACKUP at 14900. (C D I R)

To find out which object is damaged you save the *MGTCOL objects one at a
time into a save file until it hurls.

WRKPTFGRP
PTF Group             Level  Status
SF99530                4272  Installed
SF99529                  36  Installed
SF99503                   3  Installed
SF99295                   1  Not applicable
SF99288                   5  Installed
SF99287                   6  Installed
SF99282                   3  Installed
SF99275                   4  Installed
SF99269                   4  Installed
SF99185                   4  Installed
SF99173                   1  Not applicable
SF99139                   1  Installed
SF99099                   2  Installed

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073