>Best security practices for IIS is to remove it and use something else.

That's as silly as a statement that says best practices for iSeries is
to remove it -- which sounds like what Art's client is saying. IIS is an
extremely secure and robust web server, especially IIS6 in WS2K3, IF you
set it up correctly.

Want to use Apache instead of IIS? BugTraq shows 2,771 non-enhancement
bugs for Apache 1.3 and 2.0 alone. Never mind Tomcat, tapestry, Xerces,
XML*, Soap, etc. My favorite part of the search was the warning on the
top of the list of results: "This list is too long for ASF Bugzilla's
little mind;..."

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO