From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chaudhary, Sachin
(GE Equipment Services,Consultant)
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:31 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Displaying Attributes of Data Queue...

Hi
An AS400 data queue got deleted from test environment by one of the
programmers.
Looking at an RPG code I could find the length of this queue, but how
can other attributes like SENDERID,SIZE,AUTORCL, etc be retrieved ? A
replica of this queue exists in production environment, is there any way
I can display its attributes?

Rgds,
Sachin