I sent this message about 2 hours ago and it hasn't shown up.  I apologize if
it gets double-posted.

*********

I have a new 520 (not yet in production).  I backed up the original
configuration to a 3590 tape when it first arrived.  Since then I have been
playing with it, but I have to get it ready to go into production.  I am trying
to restore the original configuration, but am having some problems.

I loaded the backup tape into the drive and then went into DST and made the
3590 an alternate IPL device.  Next, I powered off the system with a PwrDwnSys
*Immed IPLSRC(D) Restart(*Yes).

However, the system won't reboot from the tape drive.  It is sitting with a
C20031FF in the panel.  Periodically it scans the DVD drive.  I know I could
load the first CD in the DVD drive and then restore from tape, but does anyone
know why I can't get the system to restore everything from tape?

Thanks in advance,

Todd Kidwell (Netstar)
AS/400 System Administrator
(313) 224-0578