> What is the best way to figure this out?  I tried telnet from the i5 to port
> 515 on the 800 but never got a connection.  Is that the best test to use to
> see if the port is open all the way through, or is there a better way?  For
> what it is worth we have Microsoft ISA 2000 (Infernal Server and Aggravator)
> as our firewall.
I suggest basic network tools first.  Can you traceroute from new jersey
to utah?

Check firewall logs, per the docs of your firewall.

Packet sniff.  Get a copy of ethereal running on a win or linux box, and
watch the packets fly in.

Can you lpr from your home box?  On linux you can lpr a file to the i5
via "lpr -p destination foo.txt".