I have printed color overlays to a HP color laserjet.

Here is the knowledge database for HP printers:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/ba0863cfa6463903862569c10078c903?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,wscst,color

And here is a link to some sample AFP that seems to have moved(not sure
where it is now)
http://www.printers.ibm.com/R5PSC.NSF/Web/4free

Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates