Problem Summary
* PROBLEM: (SE15861) Licensed Program = 5722SS1         *
*          Looping Condition                            *
* USERS AFFECTED: All OS/400 iSeries NetServer users    *
*                 for 510/520.                          *
*                 All i5/0S iSeries NetServer users for *
*                 530.                                  *
* RECOMMENDATION: Apply PTF SI14245 for 510.            *
*                 Apply PTF SI14301 for 520.            *
*                 Apply PTF SI14265 for 530.            *

Or, if you want the long, long version, it could be any one or combination
of these:

 PTF Release Abstract
 SI05670 520 OSP-MSGMCH0601-F/QPWFSRP QZLSFILE WHEN EXIT PGM REGISTERED
 SI15854 520 OSP-MSGCPIB683-RC6 RC3423 NETSERVER FAILS TO START

 SI15927 530 OSP-MSGCPIB683-RC6 RC3423 NETSERVER FAILS TO START

 MF29878 510 LIC-JOB QZLSFILE USING HIGH CPU AND CANNOT BE ENDED
 SI07504 510 OSP-DB-JRN-WAIT Jobs waiting in MTXW and LCKW in QJOGENJD
 MF29546 520 OSP QZLSFILE JOB WILL NOT END
 SI07503 520 OSP-DB-JRN-WAIT Jobs waiting in MTXW and LCKW in QJOGENJD
 SI14301 520 OSP-LOOP QZLSFILE JOB LOOPING AND MAY NOT END

 MF26269 440 OSP AS/400 NETSERVER HAS SLOW DOWN OR FAILS TO RESPOND
 MF25212 440 LIC NETSERVER DIRECTORY LISTING DOES NOT SHOW ALL FILES
 MF24644 440 LIC-SRCB6000317 SYSTEM FAILED VIEWING QOPT FILE WITH NETSERV
 MF30816 510 LIC - NETSERVER TEMPORARY STORAGE LEAK
 MF29011 510 OSP QZLSFILE JOB WILL NOT END
 MF30248 510 LIC TEMPORARY STORAGE LEAK IN NETSERVER AND FILE SERVER
 MF30682 520 LIC - NETSERVER TEMPORARY STORAGE LEAK
 SI14265 530 OSP-LOOP QZLSFILE JOB LOOPING AND MAY NOT END

 MF22737 440 LIC - QZLSFILE JOBS WILL NOT END OR IN CONTINUOUS RUN STATUS
 MF23103 440 LIC - QZLSFILE JOBS TAKE LONG TIME TO END
 SI14802 520 OSP-INCORROUT QP0LROR API returns incorrect reference counts
 MF23155 440 LIC - NETSERVER RETURNS PARTIAL LIST AFTER USING MSWORD
 SI14245 510 OSP-LOOP QZLSFILE JOB LOOPING AND MAY NOT END

 MF24541 440 F/QPWFSRP-MSGMCH0601 IN AS/400 NETSERVER QZLSFILE JOB
 SI10956 520 OSP File Server copy fails when target location is a dir

 MF23435 440 LIC 16BIT APPLICATION RECEIVES FILE LOCK ERRORS FROM NETSERV
 MF23529 440 LIC-INCORROUT UNREADABLE DATA USING TEXT CONVERTING SHARE
 SI13248 520 OSP-MSGCPDA0A9-RC6 UNABLE TO ACCESS IFS DIRECTORIES

 MF29657 520 LIC WINDOWS 98 ACCESSING ISERIES NETSERVER HANGS
 MF26268 440 OSP AS/400 NETSERVER HAS SLOW DOWN OR FAILS TO RESPOND
 MF25092 440 LIC-INCORROUT WIN2000 MSBACKUP TO AS/400 NETSERVER
 MF23071 440 LIC-COMM-TCPIP NETSERVER DEVICE DOES NOT EXIST ON THE NETWOR
 MF23039 440 OSP-SRCB6005121 NETSERVER STACK CORRUPTION
 MF23339 440 LIC-MSGMCH3601 BROWSING NETSERVER DRIVE WITH ADOBE
 MF24608 450 OSP-SRCB6005121 AS/400 NETSERVER STACK CORRUPTION
 MF24433 450 LIC-MSGMCH3601 BROWSING NETSERVER SHARE WITH WINDOWS NT
 MF22283 440 LIC-INCORROUT SOFTWARE PROBLEM IN QPWFSRP
 MF24831 440 LIC-UNPRED SRCB6005121 DURING AS/400 NETSERVER OPERATION
 SF60551 440 OSP HUNG JOB WHEN USING DRAG AND DROP TO COPY DIRECTORY TREE
 MF23940 440 LIC-MSGMCH3601 BROWSING NETSERVER SHARE WITH WINDOWS NT
 MF25236 450 LIC-INCORROUT WIN2000 MSBACKUP TO AS/400 NETSERVER

John Brandt
iStudio400.com
(903) 523-0708
Home of iS/ODBC - MSSQL access from iSeries and RPG.