You be lucky.  520 rack mount with HMC is customer install.........You get a
0551 rack with the 520 mounted in it.  Everything else is in boxes and you have
the install it, including the HMC and any IXA server(s) in the config.  You get
boxes and boxes of stuff.

If i5 is to play big in the SMB market, it really makes you wonder why they did
that.  After all, the iSeries reputation is one of the best for getting up and
going in a short time with little or no technical staff.  They really blew
their foot off with that one.........

Regards,

Mike Shaw