Here are the reset procedures

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/515a7ef1f8deef8c8625680b00020380/9fd6e9c0f49e776f86256954004eb382?OpenDocument

Document Number:  20722353
Document Title
Operations Console Line Reset Procedure

Document Description

To reset the Operations Console line on an iSeries or AS/400 system, do the
following:
1     Place the system in manual mode using the Remote Control Panel or the
System Control Panel.
2     Arrow to Option 25, and press the Enter key.
3     Arrow to Option 26, and press the Enter key.
4     Arrow to Option 65, and press the Enter key.

System Reference code D1008065 may or may not be displayed.
5     Arrow to Option 66, and press the Enter key.

System Reference code D1008066 may be displayed.

Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates