Doing some cleanup and I run across the following folders in QDLS:

1) PTBIWB05 - Has old what appears to be PC Support files such as FSPC.EXE,
STARTRTR.EXE, STF.EXE, PCO.EXE etc.  Are these still needed?  Most files are
dated 12/1/1988 though some are dated 10/5/2002.

2) QDIADOCS - Has 4 shell documents, created by IBM.  Seems related to
OfficeVision.

3) QEASTS - Empty.

4) QFFCLNT - Empty.

5) QFFWRK - Contains folder QFFCPY which is empty.  Might be used by
Fax/400?

6) QFOSDIA - Contains folder MRI2924 which has the same 4 shell documents a
QDIADOCS.  OfficeVision again?

7) QGA400RT - Empty.

8) QGFSWOF1 - Contains 3 documents created by IBM, seems related to
OfficeVision.

9) QGFSWOF2 - Contains 6 documents created by IBM, seems related to
OfficeVision.

10) QIWSADM - Contains folders:
a) MODEL/SDLC which contains what appears to be PC Support related files and

b) USER/MEATPLNT which contains what appears to be PC Support related files
for a PC that we used to connect remotely via SDLC.

11) QOTTMFLR - Empty.

12) QPRFFLR - Contains 2 documents created by IBM, seems related to
OfficeVision.

13) QWPDOCS - Contains 6 shell documents created by IBM, seems related to
OfficeVision.

Anyone know if I can safely remove these?

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.

company.  Unless I say so.