OK, since I'm the resident MS defender... <G>

>This is very funny. Just ask your superiors why you would want
>to buy a "database" that comes standard with a "REBUILD/REPAIR
>DATABASE" utility.

And what, exactly, do you consider EDTRBDAP? Or RCLSTG? And let's not
forget MCH1604 (System object &1 damaged.) Followed by STRSST.

Damage can occur on _ANY_ machine, I'd be afraid of a database server
that did NOT come with a repair utility, I'd look at that and say, "ok,
if it becomes corrupt, I'm screwed"

JMTCW.

-Walden

PS. Outlook suggests RCLSTG is spelled wrong, it wants me to use RACIST!
<G>

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO
Tech Software