Look at it from the other end....

Instead of trying to find and secure every possible way of calling a
command, including any news ones that may be added, you simply secure the
commands that can be called.

Again, why are the IBM defaults not enough?  The default authority for IBM
commands is generally plenty secure.  If WRKACTJOB is just an example, what
is a specific command that you have a problem with?

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343