From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bryan Dietz
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 5:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Using ASCII runtime support

http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/b3cb9d42f672b70f86256739004afa0f/$se
archForm?SearchView
search for  "QADRT" in V5R2

Not sure if any listed help but it's worth a look.

And reading here:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/enable/site/asciirt/v5r1.html

</snip>
In V5R2, the support is shipped with the operating system.
This means that the ASCII Runtime PRPQ (5799-AAS) will no longer be needed
when running ASCII applications on V5R1 or later.
Click here for instructions on how to remove the ASCII Runtime PRPQ from
you system.
</snip>

It sounds like there is nothing to install...  Maybe that is the
problem.....Or did you just install the header files??

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates