I just recieved the following:

3) i5/OS V5R3 : Urgent support notification (2004.11.04)
Attention all i5 520 and 570 users with a UPS

The latest Group Hiper PTF, SF99529, (level 25)  became
available October 26, 2004. PTF MH00150 and the requisites
are included within this package. If you have a
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) on your 520 or 570,
it is critical that you apply the latest Group Hiper PTF,
SF99529 at your earliest convenience. This will prevent a
problem between your system and the UPS.

More information
https://techsupport.services.ibm.com/server/iseries.subscriptionSvcs?mode=18&ID=594

Sign up for customized weekly newsletter from IBM
  https://isource.ibm.com/world/index.shtml

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates