After performing a controlled shutdown to a restricted state the following
commands are run in a cl pgm.

/* STEP 3:   SAVE ALL SYSTEM AND NON-SYSTEM LIBRARIES               */

SAVSYS     DEV(&DEVICE) ENDOPT(*LEAVE) CLEAR(*ALL) +
                          DTACPR(*NO) /* Save the system stuff */

SAVLIB     LIB(*NONSYS) DEV(&DEVICE) ENDOPT(*LEAVE) +
                          CLEAR(*AFTER) ACCPTH(*YES) DTACPR(*NO) /* +
                          Save the user stuff */

 /* STEP 4:   SAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION OBJECTS                         */
 /********************************************************************/
SAVDLO     DLO(*ALL) DEV(&DEVICE) ENDOPT(*LEAVE) +
                           CLEAR(*AFTER) DTACPR(*NO) /* Save the +
                           documents */

/* STEP 5:   SAVE ALL FILE SYSTEM OBJECTS NOT ALREADY SAVED         */
SAV        DEV('/QSYS.LIB/HACTPD00.DEVD') OBJ(('/*' +
                           *INCLUDE) ('/QSYS.LIB' *OMIT) ('/QDLS' +
                           *OMIT)) ENDOPT(*UNLOAD) UPDHST(*YES) /* +

Is this sequence equivalent to a savsys21 from the go save menu>

TIA,

Jerry Draper