> I think Verizon is sending you the message about relaying.   Verizon
> doesn't permit relaying as that is the typical way spammers
> send mail.
> What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I get told by almost everyone technical I discuss email with that I
shouldn't use the iSeries to deliver email, I should use the ISPs SMTP
server to do it.  Scott Klement has said it numerous times, among others,
and Supportline even said that to me yesterday.

Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369