RE: CHGSMTPA

fixed

> I think Verizon is sending you the message about relaying.   Verizon
> doesn't permit relaying as that is the typical way spammers
> send mail.
> What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I get told by almost everyone technical I discuss email with that I
shouldn't use the iSeries to deliver email, I should use the ISPs SMTP
server to do it.  Scott Klement has said it numerous times, among others,
and Supportline even said that to me yesterday.

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.

company.  Unless I say so.