e-commerce imp

fixed

Hi,

I want to say thanks for the help I've received in the past from this list
it's been greatly appreciated. Now for my new question...

"Believe it or not" our company does not do e-commerce at this point in
time. We have an option of purchasing an integrated e-commerce module for
our iseries from our current software supplier, Vormitagg Associates Inc.
(VAI) but before making the purchasing decision we need to compare it to
something else. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Tim