We're getting CPA7025 errors at the start of our cleanup scheduled for
22:00:
Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA7025

Date sent  . . . . . . :   10/27/04      Time sent  . . . . . . :   22:00:19

Message . . . . :   Receiver QSXJRN1051 in QUSRSYS never fully saved. (I C)

Cause . . . . . :   An attempt was made to delete a receiver that was never

  fully saved after the receiver was detached with a CHGJRN command.

    If this message was issued during automatic system cleanup (through

  Operational Assistant options or the STRCLNUP command), then the journal

  receiver QSXJRN1051 in library QUSRSYS was deleted.

How can I remedy this? It's getting an automatic reply of "I". Btw - we're
on v5r3.