Hmm! Does VI show the break at 132 as well?

I think you could try the CPY command with *TEXT for formatting (that'll convert to ASCII). This is a raw copy, nothing fancy. The only issue comes when there are packed fields, but this does not appear to be the case.

The other option is to use FTP locally from the library to the directory.

Vern