De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Eduard van den
Braken
Envoyé : lundi 25 octobre 2004 10:23
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Objet : RE: Version change

Jean Claude

You will need new keys.
Keys are Serialnumber, processortype bound!
Upgrading from V4R5 directly to V5R3 is not possible, you are only allowed to
skip 1 release
V4R5 to V5R2  and then to V5R3
You don't need keys for V5R2 because you have 70 days tot get the keys and
before that time you will upgrade to V5R3 for which you will also have 70 days
to get the keys, without the keys is will stop working after 70 days.

Met vriendelijke groet, / best regards

Eduard van den Braken
Technisch Consultant AS WebSphere C&I - iSeries
Inter Access B.V.

E-mail: eduard.van.den.braken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 035 - 68 88 400
Fax: 035 - 68 88 444