What is the recommended method to get SMTP mail relay/MSF started in
Qstrupgm? There is strtcp strsvr(*yes) strifc(*yes) in the cl, but from what
I'm experiencing it does not insure that smtp/msf are functional.

Should I:
- After STRTCP STRSVR(*YES) STRIFC(*YES), add STRTCPSVR SERVER(*ALL)
- Just add STRMSF after STRTCP?

If I do either, do I need to somehow handle or issue a delay before starting
the commands to insure that STRTCP has progressed far enough or finished to
make sure MSF or other servers will indeed start properly?

This thread ...