PTF MH00152 (for APAR MB00694) should fix the UPS signal cable problem,
but it isn't available yet.  Try in about a week.

...Neil

Philipp Rusch <philipp.rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/22 17:10

cc

Subject
Re: Installing i5 520

I stand corrected:
all i5 520/550/570 systems have the *same* new UPS connectors:
it's a DB9-like connector which needs an FC1827-cable adaptor
to speak to normal UPS-Systems.
Still I could not manage to get any message from my UPS
to the OS/400 side, although I loaded MH00133 and other PREREQ-
PTFs, it is still deaf.

Sorry for any confusion with my statement below,
Philipp