Subject: Re: COMMON travel document informal survey
From:    "Brad Jensen" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:    Sun, October 17, 2004 1:18 am
To:      "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

We were scheduled to exhibit at COMMON in Toronto, but after seeing all
the hassle
 it was going to be to take a booth and equipment to Canada,  on top of
a lingering feeling of  not
quite being welcome there,  we decided to skip this COMMON. We'll be  back
as usual
in the spring.

I do hope Canadians don't have to go through the hassle coming here to
the USA to exhibit,
that we would have had to go through going to Toronto. If they do, I am
heartfully sorry.

I hope COMMON thinks long and hard before they hold a show outside the
USA again.

Brad Jensen

list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx