Hi ...
+>vendor response

You can get a 'Clean Bill of Health' on OS/400 security by running
this tool two times:
              http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/BOH/source/1.html

The first run will produce a report listing all OS/400 vulnerabilities,
the implications of each vulnerability, and a 'prescription' on how to
mitigate each discovered risk.

Next step: address the discovered vulnerabilities.
Then, run the report a 2nd time to get a "CLEAN" Bill of Health.

Every time something fundamental changes about your system (e.g.
installation of new software, maintenance on key application programs,
someone in IS leaves the company, whatever) .... run Bill of Health
again and the net change in the report will point you to any fresh
security concerns.

Your SOX auditors will love this.

Warm regards,

Dean Olson