The problems come when you run into a customs agent who is just a bit too
hung up on themselves and their job, and decide to detain you for their
enjoyment/entertainment.

I have seen this happen to a colleague of mine when crossing thru customs
and didn't have his paperwork in order. The customs agent appeared to be
having a bad day and decided to take it out on my colleague by detaining
him for questioning for several hours because he "acted nervous and
suspicious and his documents were not in order".

Don't fool around. Have the proper documentation and in order, or be
prepared for problems.

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

jared <jhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/15/2004 02:43 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion