PASE Questions

fixed

Hi All,

I'm trying to install a product in the PASE environment.  The instructions call
for the INSTALLP command which is not supported on the iSeries PASE environment.

Is there a way to manually install this product without the INSTALLP command?
There is an INSTALL command, but I can't find any documentation on the switch
options for this one.  I'm supposed to use INSTALLP -d.

Thanks
Wayne Johnston
Integrity Technology, LLC