Understandable, and that's why in general I always shy away from using the
comma.
In fact, we never use the comma as a delimiter here because some of our
part numbers (for some odd reasons) have commas in them.
Of course, when the customer supplies it this way, sometimes you just have
program around it, unless you can persuade them to change their (sinful)
ways.  <g>

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

rob@xxxxxxxxx
10/06/2004 02:54 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion