Re: Adding Memory Card to a 730

fixed

I would start here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v4r5/ic2924/v4r5hwpdf/pdf/model7xx.htm

These are the "How to do it manuals" and should be used for any
hardware upgrades.

Bill wrote:
I have a 730 currently with 2 512MB cards.  I just purchased 2 1GB cards.
I have a diagram that shows all of the possible slots the additional memory
can go in, is there a proper location?

And I assume that the 400 has to be off to add them, right?

Bill