RE: Three drive raid set.

fixed

That's your choice.  But having had IBM replace drives while the system
stays up and running has been really popular here.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"James H H Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/01/2004 06:18 PM
Please respond to

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Three drive raid set.

Personally, I think I'll stick with mirroring.

--
JHHL

list