From: Darel Benysh [mailto:benysh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 3:28 PM
To: Cox, Joe
Subject: RE: Info Center TOC and Firefox?

Joe,
I've looked into this and the navbar for a few of the Information
Centers
were not functioning because some incorrect code got published
inadvertently.
The problem has been corrected.  You should be able to go to the site
and
press CTRL+F5 (clear the cache and refresh the page) to get the site
working again.
Let me know if you still experience problems.  Feel free to forward this
information to the list if you like.

Regards,
Darel
Darel Benysh, PhD
IBM > ISG > User technologies > iSeries >        |
Information Center                               |
benysh@xxxxxxxxxx    |                                                 |

             "Cox, Joe"

             <joecox@xxxxxxxxx

             du>
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical

             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"

             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

             09/30/2004 04:04
Subject
             PM                        RE: Info Center TOC and Firefox?

             Please respond to

             Midrange Systems

                 Technical

                Discussion

Thanks Dan & Rob.  I am using IE and neither the web nor the CD work.
Fortunately I printed out most of what I need and the V5R2 InfoCenter
still works from another PC.  And I can get to any of the PDF's.  I was
just trying to do the last bits of homework and follow the checklists.

The Hardware Information Center is a CD that comes with a new i5 server
instead of a printed hardware manual.  I've got some help installing the
server so I think we've got everything covered.  It would just be nice
to have all the resources available that IBM says to use.

Joe Cox