Hi Dave,

I've been using ADS for impact analysis. The most frequent scenario is that
I need to determine which programs use a particular PF/LF. Another common
scenario is determining from where a given program is called. Those are my
only must-have's. Anything else is a bonus.

What is the name of the product which you're referring to?

Regards,

John Taylor