This came from installing InfoCenter from the CD you got. You can blow it away, probably. There is also probably a section in the Apache HTTP server configuration. Go to your iSeries port 2001 in your browser and check out that config.

Be careful if you remove the section for InfoCenter. There were also some items in the config that caused the HTTP server startup to fail until I removed them, as well. This was with the V5R3 version. Not sure whether this applies to V5R1.

BTW, the V5R3 version went to /QIBM.UserData instead of ProdData for some reason.

In V5R3 of iSeries Navigator, there is a way to manage InfoCenter on your IFS. Under Help is an item called Configuration Tools. I don't know whether it knows enough to find older InfoCenters.

This thing is a mess, IMO. I've had a PMR for a while on it. But no motivation on IBM's part to fix it. No information on removing it - the Navigator bit is all I got.

HTH
Vern