Crud, too fast on the Send key.

Likewise, the way they demoed the click on something in an existing
application and bring up a document window based on the information clicked,
he had to use a Windows app (not a green-screen; of course he wasn't
attached to one).  After I scoffed at his comment "we can implement this in
a day", I wanted to know how much time *our* staff would need to implement.
He went through a two-minute process by which he set it up to show us how
easy it was to do.

db