The same way you give them use authority to an output queue - EDTOBJAUT.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/23/2004 04:16 PM
Please respond to

cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Not authorized to spooled file - CPF3492

John,

How can I give a user *USE authority to a program?

Thanks,

Frank

"John Earl" <john.earl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 09/23/2004 05:00:51
PM

Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx