I have a user that has repetive functions (calling up several screens)
with some data to key in (all with in one program).  So I'm toying with a
macro for this user.  This macro when it finishes will have the program
possitioned back to the begining screen with cursor in the right location
to start over.  I want to jut loop back to the beginning of the macro and
have it set up that way, but how is the best way to do an exit?

The first thing this macro does is to do an "input" which put up a
dialog-box to enter data into.  While this box is up you can't get to menu
on the 5250 session to cancel the macro.  Anyone have any good way of
building in an exit?  What I've tried to do is listed below:

wait 1 sec until "Exit"
goto nextone on timeout
goto endmacro
:nextone

:endmarco
exit

but this didn't seem to work.  It's like the timeout never happend and the
next statement it did was goto endmacro, because the marco just ended at
that point.  If someone has way of doing this or can point me to some
documentation (all I've seen so far is the cryptic at best  help text in
iSeries Abcess).

Thanks for any help and/or direction you can provide.

-- Jim Lowary
ToastMaster/Salton Inc.