Does not exist in any of the PC5250 emulations. I wrote a VB script macro to do it. It prompts fro a valid displayable code point (hexadecimal or decimal allowed).

Then I assign that macro to a key combination.

Here's the code. Some error checking. Go to Edit->Preferences-Macro/Scripts...->File->New->VB Script and paste this in. To enter display attributes, change the lower limit to 32 (x20) where 64 (x40) is specified now.

=================
LANGUAGE=VBSCRIPT
[PCOMM SCRIPT HEADER]
LANGUAGE = VBSCRIPT
DESCRIPTION=Hex input
[PCOMM SCRIPT SOURCE]

Option Explicit

Dim input_value, hex_value

autECLSession.SetConnectionByName (ThisSessionName)

subHex_

Sub subHex_()
input_value = InputBox("Enter a decimal number between 64 and 254, or a hex value between x40 and xFE (either uppercase or lowercase")

If input_value = "" Then
    MsgBox ("invalid input")
    Exit Sub

ElseIf (IsNumeric(input_value) Or _
        (Len(Trim(input_value)) = 3 And _
         UCase(Left(input_value, 1)) = "X") And _
         IsNumeric("&H" & Mid(input_value, 2, 2))) Then

    If (UCase(Left(input_value, 1)) = "X") Then
        input_value = "&h" & Mid(input_value, 2, 2)
    End If

    If (input_value >= 64 And input_value <= 254) Then
        hex_value = Hex(input_value)

    Else
        MsgBox ("value '" & input_value & "' out of range")
        Exit Sub
    End If

Else
    MsgBox ("non numeric input '" & input_value & "'")
    Exit Sub
End If

autECLMacro "apl " & Hex(input_value)
End Sub