Hey all,

   Three interesting updates on Common's Web Site;

1.) The 2003 Financial Reports were posted and US Air lost more than Common did :-)

2.) Election Results are in .. Congrats or Condolences to Pete, Dan & Wayne....

3.) In case you all missed it, in 1996 at the Atlanta Conference the board under then president Kris Brown, and board member Jamie Crump started the process to take Common, A User Group independent and to form our own management company. Now in 2004, during an executive session of the board and under our 2nd executive director (Both I belive Ex SBA employees) the board has started what might be the final chapter of this experiment.

https://www.common.org/memonly/date/51704minutes.pdf
"
XXVI. Executive Session
The Board went into Executive Session. As a result of discussions in executive session, the following action was
taken.

L. Schwartz was given approval to accept SmithBucklin's Hybrid Model proposal and relocate COMMON
Headquarters later this year to 401 North Michigan Avenue.
"

For more details (Although not much more) see the article in Common Connect. (OKA "NewsCOM")

JMS...

Jeffrey Silberberg CompuDesigns, Inc. Atlanta, GA. 30350

As soon as I know the answers
They change the questions !