Charles,

Can you simply change an IPDS spooled file to AFPDS (the
printer device type attribute of the spooled file) and HPT
will work?  Or is there more involved?  I haven't work with
IPDS for a long time.  I would suspect (probably wrongly)
that there may be some proprietary IPDS information in
those spooled files?  Or maybe not...

Brad