Sounds kosher... but I think a good look at that agreement
would be necessary...  especially if it's one of those "we
can change anything at any time" agreements.  :)

Thanks for the info.  I will look further into it.  I did
notice it said that software was evaluation only.. if that
means they don't support it, fine.  If that means you can't
produce prodcuts that generate revenue, then it's not so
cool.

Brad